The following are some of the benefits available to you for your business:
• Display of member business brochures in all Chamber office locations and Visitors Center
• Energy Savings Programs
• Free event advertising
• Free basic listing in “Navigate the Northern Poconos” annual guide distribution of 11,000
• Free internet listing by category and link to your website and social media accounts
• Free direct referrals
• Free networking opportunities
• Free educational seminars and workshops
• Go Green efforts include electronic newsletters, announcements, notices & invitations
• Interactive Member Info Hub on Chamber website
• Legislative Updates & Events
• Member 2 Member business exclusive discounts
• New Member advertising and marketing discount programs
• Opportunity for Community Awards *
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
• Social Media marketing
• Unique sponsorship opportunities for business recognition at our annual events *
• Voice for your Business with Local & State Elected Officials
– Business Card Exchanges
– Legislative Events
– Membership Meetings
– Award Programs
The Chamber hosts several networking events and business card exchanges throughout the year. Legislative breakfasts and meet and greets are held to learn from our elected officials what is happening that effects your business. We hold membership meetings and Community Awards Banquet honoring member businesses and individuals.
Opportunities to Learn & Lead
– Seminars & Workshops
– Leadership Northern Poconos
– Junior Leadership
Seminars and workshops are held in order to grow your business or provide exclusive opportunities to members. The Chamber also has leadership development programs…Leadership Northern Poconos for adults and Junior Leadership Northern Poconos for high school juniors.
– Navigate the Northern Poconos Guide
– Brochure Display
– Social Media
11,000 NAVIGATE THE NORTHERN POCONOS guides are printed & distributed each year – all members receive free category listings. Display ads available. Member brochures displayed at our locations in Honesdale & Lake Wallenpaupack. Website listings. New & renewing member advertising programs, event listings & social media marketing, ribbon cuttings.
The Chamber office receives call and email requests for relocation and visitor information and general services available in the area, such as builders, contractors, automotive, legal, shopping, dining, lodging, etc. Referrals are only given for those businesses that are members.
Annual recognition of those who make a difference!